Publications supported by the TIC2002-12422-E project
- R.S. Montero, E. Huedo, I.M. Llorente. Benchmarking of high throughput computing applications on Grids. Parallel Computing, 32(4):267-279, 2006.
- J.L. Vazquez-Poletti, E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. Coordinated Harnessing of the IRISGrid and EGEE Testbeds with GridWay. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 66(5):763-771, 2006.
- E. Huedo, A. Lepinette, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente, L. Vazquez. Development and execution of an impact cratering application on a computational Grid. Scientific Programming, 13(1):19-30, 2005.
- J.L. Vazquez-Poletti, E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. Execution of a Bioinformatics Application in a Joint IRISGrid/EGEE Testbed. In 6th International Conference on Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics (PPAM 2005), Poznan, Poland, September 11-14, 2005, Revised Selected Papers, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 3911, Pages 831-838, 2006.
- J. Herrera, E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. Loosely-coupled loop scheduling in computational grids. In 20th International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2006), April 2006.
- E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. An Evaluation Methodology for Computational Grids. In 2005 International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Volume 3726, Pages 409-504, 2005.
- J. Herrera, E. Huedo, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente. Embarrassingly Distributed and Master-Worker Paradigms on the Grid. In 1st International Workshop of Scientific Applications of Grid Computing (SAG 2004), Beijing, China, September 20-24, 2004, Revised Selected and Invited Papers, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 3458, Pages 108-119, 2004.
- E. Huedo, A. Lepinette, R.S. Montero, I.M. Llorente, L. Vazquez. Simulation of Mars Impact Cratering on a Grid Environment. In GADA 2004. OnTheMove Confederated International Conferences (OTM 2004), Agia Napa, Cyprus, October 25-29, 2004. Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 3292, Pages 50-58, 2004.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.